Calling all daredevils...
On March 31st we're looking for people from all over the country to and make a sponsored 10,000 feet freefall parachute jump for children that need it most!
The main type of jump is a ‘Tandem Skydive’. This means you free-fall through the air at 120mph without the parachute deployed for several thousand feet, all the while harnessed to a professional parachute instructor.
Some airfields also offer a static line jump and solo jump options, please ask for further details and prices.
If you can't make the 31st of March don't worry you can jump throughout the year at one of our 19 British Parachute Association approved centres across the UK, so you're bound to find one near you!
Why join Team Barnardos?
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Unrivalled advice for every aspect of your challenge.
- All the fundraising support and guidance you will need.
- Raise money and recieve a Barnardo's high performance challenge t-shirt.
- You'll be supporting the UK's most vulnerable children and young people.
Want to take part? We’d love to welcome you to #TeamBarnardos for your parachute jump.
If your planning a parachute jump to raise funds for Barnardo's then don't forget to let us know so we can support you every step of the way.