Barnardo's is committed to making this website as accessible as possible. If you have any suggestions or feedback on our website’s accessibility, or have encountered any problems using the site, please let us know.
Changing text size
Barnardo's website has been built so that you can change the text size within your internet browser to a size that suits you.
- On every page you will find that you can click the smaller | bigger links in the top right-hand corner of the page to make the text bigger or smaller.
- In newer internet browsers, hold down the CTRL/Apple key and press + and - to change text size.
- In older browsers, go to View then Text Size and select your preferred size.
Using your keyboard to navigate the website
- Use the arrow keys on your keyboard to scroll up and down a page.
- To jump from the top to the bottom of the pages use the page up and page down buttons.
- Use the tab button to go to the next form field, or hold down shift and press tab if you want to go back to the previous one.
Opening Word documents without Microsoft Word
- If you do not have Microsoft Word you can download a free Microsoft Word viewer from Microsoft.
Opening PDF documents
- You will need Adobe Reader on your computer, which may be downloaded from their website.
- If you have trouble, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the document in another format.
Print publications for visually impaired
- Barnardo’s publications are available in different formats aside from in print and so if you would like to request any of our publications in other formats please contact email@example.com or on 0208 498 7575.