Join 2,500 participants for this famous route for a unique test of stamina & determination
The London to Brighton Challenge will be in its 8th year in 2019. Over 2,500 adventurers of all experience levels and ages will take on this classic Capital to Coast route, testing their grit and determination - and all out to push themselves further. Most will Walk, but many will Jog or Run the full 100km, and with half & quarter distance options also there's a challenge here for everyone.
From the Richmond start it's over the North and South Downs with wonderful Surrey & Sussex countrside before the welcome Brighton coastline comes into view - and you'll get full support and hospitality all the way to the your finish line.
It will be fun, rewarding, and achievable with some resolve and determination. Push yourself further in 2019 and help us support a wide range of children, including those with disabilities, children who have been sexually exploited, young carers and young people in care.
Full Challenge (100km) - 24+hrs
Full Challenge (100km) - 2 Day (stop overnight)
First Half Challenge (56km)
Second Half Challenge (44km)
First Quarter Challenge (25km)
Why join Team Barnardos?
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Unrivalled advice through training, nutrition and every aspect of your challenge.
- All the fundraising support and guidance you will need.
- Raise as much as you can and receive your challenge t-shirt.
- You'll be supporting the UK's most vulnerable children and young people.
Sign up now and join our team for a challenge of a lifetime!