This incredible challenge, which can be completed individually or as part of a team, covers the longest distance in the UK.
Your 13 day challenge will begin at Land’s End, pedalling through Cornwall, over Dartmoor, North along the Welsh border, skirting the Lake District into Scotland, to the North Coast and into John O’Groats.
There is plenty of beautiful scenery to treasure, including some of the country’s most remote countryside. It is a tough challenge, but a brilliant way to see what the UK really has to offer, as well as changing the lives of the most vulnerable children at the same time.
Experienced cycle leaders ‘Maximum Adventure' run this Team Barnardo’s adventure, which has also been tackled by the likes of former England Rugby captain Lewis Moody and GB rower and Olympic gold medallist James Cracknell.
27/08/19 - 08/09/19
09/06/20 - 21/06/20
Why join Team Barnardos?
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Unrivalled advice on training, nutrition and every aspect of your challenge.
- All the fundraising support and guidance you will need.
- You will receive a high performance Barnardo's cycling jersey.
- You'll be supporting the UK's most vulnerable children and young people.
For more information and to sign up go to our event partner's website!