Take on one of the greatest 'must-do'outdoor challenges of the UK.
Completing this route involves undertaking one of the greatest outdoor challenges of the UK. It will be a tough day, but worth it for that feeling of satisfaction upon completion.
Starting and finishing in the sleepy Yorkshire village of Horton-in-Ribblesdale, you will ascend the following three peaks; Pen y Ghent, Whemside & Ingleborough, taking in magnificent views.
The scenery is dramatic and ever changing, wildlife abounds as do carpets of flowers encouraged by the nutrient rich soils of the Limestone pavement. You will be guided by experienced mountain leaders along the 37km route.
2019 Event dates:
The Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge in support of Barnardo’s is available on alternate weekends (Friday to Sunday) from April to October. You can join as an individual or any size group, and if you have a group of 8 or more participants we can offer the challenge exclusively for you on any date of your choice!
02/08/19, 16/08/19, 30/08/19
Why join TeamBarnardos?
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Unrivalled advice through training, nutrition and every aspect of your challenge.
- All the fundraising support and guidance you will need.
- You will receive a Barnardo's t-shirt.
- You'll be supporting the UK's most vulnerable children and young people.