Calling all daredevils...
We're looking for people from all over the country to and make a sponsored 10,000 feet freefall parachute jump for children that need it most!
The main type of jump is a ‘Tandem Skydive’. This is the easiest and most popular of all skydives. It requires only 30 minutes of training before you then jump strapped to your instructor! The BPA (British Parachute Association) qualified tandem instructor does all of the hard work for you, allowing you to enjoy the exhilarating feeling of flying through the clouds from over 10,000 feet at up to 120 mph! It is a truly unforgettable experience.
Some airfields also offer a static line jump and solo jump options, please ask for further details and prices. You can choose your centre at the point of registration.
We are celebrating the leap year with a special 'Leap Day jump' on 29th Feb 2020! Sign up now
Why join Team Barnardos?
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Unrivalled advice for every aspect of your challenge.
- All the fundraising support and guidance you will need.
- Raise money and recieve a Barnardo's challenge t-shirt.
- You'll be supporting the UK's most vulnerable children and young people.
Want to take part? We’d love to welcome you to #TeamBarnardos for your parachute jump.
If your own planning a parachute jump to raise funds for Barnardo's then don't forget to let us know so we can support you every step of the way.