Standing at the summit by moonlight will be an unforgettable experience, as will seeing the sunrise from the mountain slopes.
One of the most popular UK treks by day, but a true challenge by night. The Snowdonia National Park is reknowned for its majestic, rugged landscapes and amazing trekking!
After trekking up Snowden (Yr Wyddfa) at night, you will decend as the sunrise illuminates this breathtaking area. To finish we will celebrate your success with a slap up breakfast!
10/06/17 - 11/06/17
There are two ways you can choose to fund this once in a lifetime adventure:
With the self funding option you personally cover the registration fee of £49 and the tour cost of £145. This option means that there is no minimum sponsorship target due and all monies raised from the challenge will go directly towards supporting the work that Barnardo's does.
A registration fee of £49 is required upon booking with a minimum fundraising commitment of £290.
Why join TeamBarnardos?
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Unrivalled advice through training, nutrition and every aspect of your challenge.
- All the fundraising support and guidance you will need.
- You will receive a Barnardo's t-shirt.
- You'll be supporting the UK's most vulnerable children and young people.