The iconic challenge that takes you on a full, half or quarter lap of The Isle of Wight's stunning coastline.
Most will walk, many will jog parts, and some will run the whole way. All will have special reasons for taking it on - all will experience a true test of determination & stamina. It's tough, achievable, and highly rewarding - so why not push yourself - and make it a Bank Holiday weekend to remember!
It's along the spectacular southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to historic Cowes at the half way rest stop. For Full Island challengers it's then around clockwise to Ventnor and back to our base camp in Chale for a celebration finish after an epic 106km journey, and you'll get full support & hospitality all the way.
With half and quarter distance options also - there's a challenge here for everyone!
Full Challenge (106km) -24+ hrs
Full Challenge (106km) - 2 Day (stop overnight)
First Half Challenge (52km)
Second Half Challenge (54km) - join a 100km friend option'
First Quarter Challenge (25km)
Fourth Quarter Challenge (26km)
Why join Team Barnardos?
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Unrivalled advice through training, nutrition and every aspect of your challenge.
- All the fundraising support and guidance you will need.
- Raise as much as you can and receive your challenge t-shirt.
- You'll be supporting the UK's most vulnerable children and young people.
Sign up now and join our team for a challenge of a lifetime!