This ultra challenge takes on some of England's finest scenery.
Whether you're a keen walker and new to endurance events, or even a seasoned marathon runner looking to up the distance, your Challenge will be unforgettable, with full support & great hospitality all the way.
A seaside start on Saturday morning, you'll Walk, Jog, or Run 100km along the coastal path, over the South Downs Way through day & night (for some) on this 24+ hour challenge all the way to Arundel. Or perhaps take on either 'Half' 50km Challenge and start or finish at Brighton - alternatively, there's a 23km Quarter option from Eastbourne over the famous Seven Sisters. The full route goes through stunning scenery, with a Brighton half way point, and the undulating path will test you - but will be incredibly rewarding.
With some training and determination you'll be amazed at what you can achieve!
Push yourself further in 2019 and help us support a wide range of children, including those with disabilities, children who have been sexually exploited, young carers and young people in care.
Full Challenge (100km) - 24+hrs
Full Challenge (100km) - 2 Day (stop overnight)
Half Challenge (1st/2nd 55/45km)
First Quarter Challenge (23km)
Why join Team Barnardos?
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Unrivalled advice through training, nutrition and every aspect of your challenge.
- All the fundraising support and guidance you will need.
- Raise as much as you can and receive your challenge t-shirt.
- You'll be supporting the UK's most vulnerable children and young people.
Sign up now and join our team for a challenge of a lifetime!