Head for the Bright Lights - Take on the Brighton Marathon
Head to the seaside, grab an ice cream en route and join Team Barnardo’s in the sixth year of the Brighton Marathon. Taking in the sights and sounds of the coast, this fantastic route covers Hove and the surrounding area. With 26.2 miles to cover and finishing at the famous Brighton Pier, do you think you have what it takes to complete the challenge?
By choosing to run for Barnardo's not only will you achieve the amazing accomplishment of taking on a marathon you will also turn around and transform the lives of some of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged children in society.
Join #TeamBarnardo's to receive:
- Invitation to exclusive training days with Olympic Gold Medallist Daley Thompson CBE
- A high performance running vest
- A fun and fabulous fundraising pack
- Loud, energy boasting cheer stations along the course
- Ongoing support from the Barnardo's Events team
If you are interested in joining the Barnardo's Team in 2015 on a charity place or if you would like to join the team with your own place please register your interest below and a member of the team will be in touch. We look forward to welcoming you to the team!