Join Team Barnardo's and take on the Vitality London 10,000!
The Vitality London 10,000 is great for those starting out in running or for those about the take on a half marathon in the winter running season. The race starts on The Mall and finishes opposite Buckingham Palace. Runners follow a route around the City of Westminster and the City of London. It passes many of London’s famous sights including Admiralty Arch, Nelson’s Column, St Paul’s Cathedral, Mansion House, the Bank of England, the Old Bailey, Somerset House, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey.
So take on this amazing 10k, soak up the sights on route and don't just waste your May Day bank holiday! Do something amazing and raise money for children across the UK!
Why join Team Barnardo’s?
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Support and inspiration from celebrities, sport therapists and experts in nutrition.
- A comprehensive training guide for every level of fitness
- An exclusive Barnardo’s fundraising pack
- A free Barnardo’s high performance running vest to train in and wear on the day