If you love adrenaline and pushing yourself to the limit for good causes, this could be the perfect challenge for you…
This year Barnardo's is holding its first ever UK Skydive Challenge!
We are looking for people from all over the country to make a sponsored 10,000 feet freefall parachute jump for children that need it most!
Join the team and jump at one of 9 sites across the UK on the 2nd of July 2017!
Don’t worry if you can’t make the 2nd of July, or those airfields aren’t convenient for you, you can still jump at our 19 sites throughout the year!
The main type of jump is a ‘Tandem Skydive’. This means you free-fall through the air at 120mph without the parachute deployed for several thousand feet, all the while harnessed to a professional parachute instructor.
Some airfields also offer a static line jump and solo jump options, please ask for further details and prices.
We work with 19 British Parachute Association approved centres across the UK, so you're bound to find one near you!
Why join Team Barnardos?
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Unrivalled advice for every aspect of your challenge.
- All the fundraising support and guidance you will need.
- Raise money and recieve a Barnardo's high performance challenge t-shirt.
- You'll be supporting the UK's most vulnerable children and young people.
Want to take part? We’d love to welcome you to #TeamBarnardos for your parachute jump.
If your planning a parachute jump abroad to raise funds for Barnardo's then don't forget to let us know so we can support you every step of the way.