A challenging trek against the backdrop of the awe-inspiring Sahara Desert...
From flat desert floor scattered with ancient fossils, to perfect wind-blown sand-dunes, this trek is diverse and demanding. The vast desert is a truly beautiful place to discover, while the incredible star-strewn night skies are unforgettable, especially with a new moon.
"Accompanied by Berber guides and a small caravan of camels, our remote night-camps with camp-fires and Berber singing are often the real higlight of the trip"
31st October - 4th November 2019
15th October - 19th October 2020
Why join Team Barnardos?
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way
- Unrivalled advice through training, nutrition and every aspect of your challenge
- All the fundraising support and guidance you will need
- Recieve a high performance Barnardo's challenge top
- You'll be supporting the UK's most vulnerable children and young people