On Your Bike for Barnardo’s – The South Wales Bike Ride
Take part in this beautiful ride from Cardiff through the Vale of Glamorgan countryside and raise valuable funds for Barnardo’s Cymru!
This event is the perfect opportunity to get on your bike and raise funds to help vulnerable children and young people, whilst enjoying the great outdoors alongside friends, family and workmates.
The 35 mile ride isn’t a race, so whether you’re a seasoned cyclist or it’s been a few years since you’ve jumped on your bike, this ride is for everyone.
Since On Your Bike for Barnardo’s began in 1982 thousands of fantastic cyclists have helped raise almost £600,000 to help some of the most vulnerable children and families in Wales.
All Barnardo’s cyclists receive dedicated support, regular advice on training and fundraising, a post-ride party and more!
Why join #TeamBarnardos?
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- On the day support including marshals, a fully signed route and repair mechanics
- Water stops, refreshments and a post ride party
- A rider briefing pack and route map
- Regular e-newsletters with additional advice to help you smash your fundraising and training targets.
- A souvenir Barnardo’s technical Tshirt to wear on the day.
For over 150 years, Barnardo’s has been helping vulnerable children overcome huge challenges, such as abuse, neglect and exploitation. We couldn't do this with you, so please sign up now and support us with our challenge to help those young people that need it most.