This year, the River Dee ‘Wild Swim’ will be in aid of Barnardo’s Scotland. Join in this swimming fundraising extravaganza at the Crossmichael Marina on Saturday 3th June 2017.
Lots of abilities can take part as there will be a ½ mile, 1 mile and 2 mile open water swim. There will also be a 100m kids swim. Included in your registration fee you will receive a finishers t-shirt, drink and a burger
Why join Team Barnardo's?
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Unrivalled advice through training, nutrition and every aspect of your challenge.
- All the fundraising support and guidance you will need.
- A Barnardo’s t-shirt to wear when you’re back on dry land
- You'll be supporting the UK's most vulnerable children and young people.
Take on this challenge and help us transform the lives of the most vulnerable children in the country. We’d love to welcome you to Team Barnardo's at these ‘Wild Swim’ events.
To enter, please visit www.sientries.co.uk and search for the event name. Please email email@example.com once you have signed up and we will provide you with a fundraising pack plus information on how your fundraising can make a difference to the lives of children and young people.