Having been shortlisted for the ‘Best 10K’ at the Running Awards last year, we are sure you will enjoy the route taking in some of the best sights in the city, including the Worcester Cathedral, viaduct and the famous River Severn. If this seems a bit short for you then why not try out the brand new Worcester City Half Marathon. Following the 10k route before heading off towards the picturesque countryside, this will be a fantastic day for all runners!
Although we cannot guarantee the weather, we can guarantee a superbly organised event with plenty of support on the route and an army of enthusiastic volunteers to make it a great day for all taking part. All participants will receive a t shirt, medal and goody bag. There is also limited parking, baggage services and plenty of fun activities for those not taking part.
Why join Team Barnardo's?
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Support and inspiration from celebrities, sport therapists and experts in nutrition.
- A comprehensive training guide for every level of fitness.
- An exclusive Barnardo’s fundraising pack
- A free Barnardo’s running vest to wear on the day
Join Team Barnardo’s today – You Can Do This!