The iconic challenge that takes you on a full, half or quarter lap of The Isle of Wight's stunning coastline
Most will walk, many will jog parts, and some will run the whole way. All will have special reasons for taking it on - all will experience a true test of determination & stamina. It's tough, achievable, and highly rewarding - so why not push yourself - and make it a Bank Holiday weekend to remember!
The Isle of Wight Ultra Challenge heads out from Chale in the south, past the Needles, on and around for 106km - with spectacular coastlines, dramatic white cliffs, & sandy beaches.
- WALK IT - at your own pace - 24+ hours
- JOG IT - run a bit, walk when it suits you!
- RUN IT - fully supported 'Ultra Marathon'
- 106km continuous Challenge - Day & Night
- Half & Quarter Island Challenge Options
- 2 DAY OPTION - sleep/camp at half way
- Easy access from mainland & camping option
- NEW Start Point - best coastline in daylight
- Join as an Individual or as a Team
- FREE hot meals, snacks & drinks en-route
- Pace walkers, physios, medics, massage ++
Distances and Registration Fees:
•Full Island Challenge (~106km) - £70
•Full Island In Two Days (~106km) - £70
•Half Island (1st or 2nd ~ 52/54km) - £50
•Quarter Island (~25km) - £40
Minimum Fundraising Requirments:
•Full Island Challenge (~106km) - £395 Min Fundraising per person
•Full Island In 2 days (~106km) - £395 Min Fundraising per person
•Half Island (1st or 2nd ~ 52/54km) - £250 Min Fundraising per person
•Quarter Island (~25km) - £150 Min Fundraising per person
Click the register your interest button to join our team for a challenge of a lifetime!