Don your kilt (or tartan) and take on the challenge of the 26, 13 or 6 mile walk around some of the most beautiful sights in Edinburgh
The Kiltwalk is a unique Scottish walking event, which will be taking place in 4 locations across Scotland in 2017. With the stunning backdrop of the historic Edinburgh skyline, this walk encounters some of the city’s best views and sights. The 26 and 13 mile walkers will start from the iconic BT Murrayfield Stadium, where a pipe band sends you off on your journey on Sunday 17th September to help raise vital funds for some of Scotland’s most vulnerable children
What makes the Kiltwalk such an amazing event?
•Pit stops every 4/5 miles providing you with the best refreshments and entertainment!
•The banter, fun, pipes, blethering, support and sheer emotion of walking for Scotland's children
•The celebration at the finishing line, with live music all evening at our Kiltwalk festival with hot food and surprise guests.
Why join Team Barnardos?
- A dedicated events team to support you every step of the way.
- Support and inspiration from celebrities, sport therapists and experts in nutrition.
- A comprehensive training guide for every level of fitness
- An exclusive Barnardo’s fundraising pack
- A free Barnardo’s t-shirt to wear on the day
Contact Jordyn Armstrong for more details of how to sign up
Join Team Barnardo’s today – You Can Do This!