Do you what to improve employee relations?
Motivate your workforce so they are more productive?
Build a successful team?
By taking on one of our corporate team building challenges we can help you:
- Make the most of your teams’ individual strengths
- Help tackle issues including delegation, communication, motivation and time management
You can either get employees fundraising to cover the cost of their challenge, which also aids skill and team building development, or it can be covered from your learning and development budget.
Each challenge will have a minimum fundraising target which will cover both the activity costs whilst also raising money to support vulnerable children.
What’s in it for you?
- A once-in-a-lifetime experience
- An excellent team-building opportunity
- Skills and staff development
- Improved communication and relationships between employees, teams, merged companies, and suppliers
We would welcome the opportunity to come in and meet with you to discuss:
- Your objectives
- The various challenges and activities on offer
- Your preferred duration, destination, and budget
We will then develop a detailed event plan and itinerary that meets your objectives, which is right for you and your company.
We have vast experience in organising team building challenges from bespoke challenges to utilising off the shelf challenges.
Companies that we have worked with on team building challenges include: Royal Mail Group, Wates Group and KPMG
Take on the ultimate team building challenge for Barnardo’s and STOP vulnerable children being neglected or abused.