How we can help
Referrals will be accepted if they meet the following criteria:
- your child is aged 5 – 14 yrs ( school years : reception – year 9)
- your child has emerging* emotional and/or behavioural difficulties which are starting to impact upon their personal development, home life and/or school experience
- you are willing to participate actively in the service and support your child’s involvement
- your child wishes to get involved
- you live within the Ladywood Constituency of Birmingham.
*Emerging means that they haven’t already been diagnosed and/or working with another agency on their mental health needs.
How to get referred
Referrals to the service can be made by:
- professionals working with children and young people e.g. SENCO’s, BECO’s, teachers, GP’s, social workers, school nurses, etc. providing the child and parent/carer want to receive the service
- the parents/carers of children aged 5-14 years
- children aged 5 – 14 years
- Birmingham Children’s Fund Signposting and Identification Services.
To get a referral form sent to you, please email us or contact us.